PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE
The material and information contained in this site is provided by The Trinity Broadcasting Network, its subsidiaries, affiliates and related entities as a service to its customers and may be used for information purposes only. By using this site, you, the user are bound by the following terms and agree to abide by them:
- This site contains the River, Destiny Defined and other valuable trademarks owned and used by T.B.N to distinguish its services and products. These trademarks and related properties are protected from copying and simulation under national and international law and may not be reproduced, copied or otherwise used without the express prior written permission of T.B.N.
- The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained on this site are the exclusive property of T.B.N and, except as specifically provided for herein, may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of T.B.N.
- The capabilities of this site and the information contained herein is without any warranty of its performance, accuracy, completeness, merchantability, good and workmanlike service or fitness for any particular purpose, and the user of such information agrees to waive any and all warranties with respect to same. Access to this site and use of the information contained herein and/or the use of a credit card or other debit device or the creation of any liability or obligation in connection with the access to or use of the site is at the user's sole risk. By proceeding to access and/or use this site and the information contained beyond this page, the user hereby acknowledges and agrees to the terms of usage set forth herein, assumes all risk of such usage and hereby waives any and all liabilities and damages which may arise out of or is in any way connected with the user's access to or use of the information.
- T.B.N, their Directors, Offices, Employees, Representatives and Agents, are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever to any user howsoever arising.
- In the event you do not agree to the foregoing terms of usage, you are not authorized to access or use the information contained in the site and you must exit from this site with immediate effect.
Please note that users who choose to send Internet E-Mail messages to T.B.N do so entirely at their own risk.
The following statements disclose the privacy practices for the T.B.N Website.
T.B.N is aware of the need and legalities of Internet privacy and we believe you should be aware of how we intend to treat any information about you that we might receive on the Internet as a result of your visit to the Site.
Information Provided By You
T.B.N is the sole owner of the information collected on the Website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement or elsewhere in the Website.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users information. When you submit sensitive information via the Website, your information is protected both online and off-line. This code of conduct is strictly adhered to by T.B.N.
T.B.N takes every precaution to protect users' information. User's information is protected online by encryption and firewall software.
ONLINE DONATIONS & PLEDGES
When using our secure online facility the personal information you supply serves only to verify the transaction and ensure professional service delivery. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all such employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. We will not disclose any of your personal information to any third parties without your explicit permission.
For queries on donations & pledges please contact TBN Africa
Should you believe that we have not adhered to this policy, please contact us so we may pursue the matter to satisfactory conclusion, within commercially reasonable parameters.
It has come to our attention that fraudulent emails bearing T.B.N name and/or trademarks are currently in circulation. Please be advised that T.B.N is in no manner or form associated with such fraudulent emails pertaining to a "T.B.N Lottery". T.B.N will not be liable for any loss, harm or damage that may emanate from receipt of such fraudulent emails. If you are in any doubt regarding the authenticity of any email claiming to be from T.B.N, we encourage you to contact T.B.N by clicking here, in order to verify the authenticity of such email.